Skip to content
Curtin University
Curtin English

Under 18's

The welfare of our underage students is one of our highest priorities.

We liaise with local carers to ensure your welfare, pastoral care and academic issues are monitored throughout your period of study.

Curtin English and Curtin University are bound by certain legal requirements and are not able to arrange guardianship/local carer or homestay accommodation if you are underage. This is the sole responsibility of parents and guardians.

If you are aged between 16 and 18 years, to study at Curtin you must have one of the following to study at Curtin English:

  • an approved family member who may act as a carer OR
  • a carer organised by your parents or guardians through Tann Advisory Services, the Curtin-approved external provider of local carer services OR
  • a local carer approved by your parents or guardians.